West Asheville’s Mission
To close on time, every time!
We want to be more than your mortgage lender.
The company, like Branch Manager Zachery Adam, wants to become the go-to destination for people who have questions about real estate financing and the mortgage application process. Applying for a mortgage can be a frightening process at a bank. PMLI West Asheville aims to keep the process simple.
Our Mission Statement
West Asheville’s Mission is to:
- Provide holistic mortgage planning for every customer
- Offer simple, strategic solutions for all homebuyers
- Supply reliable services for real estate investors
- Educate the public on the mortgage process
- Keep the mortgage process simple for all customers
- Inform real estate agents of the latest mortgage news
In short, Prime Mortgage Lending will provide complete, inclusive mortgage solutions that are educational, transparent, honest and sincere. No other bank or independent mortgage lender can beat the service and prices — the complete package — that Prime offers.
Our Vision Statement
- Build long-term relationships with homeowners, businesses and community organizations
- Start with the local community in West Asheville, Greater Asheville, Buncombe County, Western North Carolina, all of North Carolina, California, and expand outward
- Create the Go-To Center Center for the real estate investment community in WNC
- Become a force in the local and statewide mortgage lending industry
- Build profitability by serving homebuyers and real estate investors
- Develop a trusted brand name in the region, known for closing on time, every time
- Deal honestly with every customer to ensure satisfaction
It’s all about establishing and maintaining professional relationships in every community Prime serves. Markets may change, but opportunities always will appear. When they do, Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville will be there to help. That is our West Asheville’s Mission. Schedule a face-to-face meeting today!
“Zach did a wonderful job of refinancing our house in West Asheville – it was a complicated situation, but he delivered – and on schedule. Thanks, Zach!”
“Zack was easy to work with and very knowledgable. Really helped out a lot. I have already shared his name with others and felt really good about giving his name out. A solid professional.”
“I highly recommend Zack. He was timely, easy to work with, and kept things on track without high pressure. He took time to get to know us and offered advice that we felt was tailor made to our particular situation. My past experiences were way more tense and seemed to drag out unnecessarily. Not with Zack.”