Helpful links for WNC
WNC resources for you to draw on
To help you successfully and seamlessly settle in Western North Carolina (WNC), here are a few helpful website links and phone numbers for local organizations and governments. Use these selected resources to do your research or to get your questions answered.
Remember, you can always call Zachery “Zack” Adam at 828-242-4780. If he can help, he will.
WNC Business Links
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce
- Black Mountain/Swannanoa Chamber of Commerce
- Brevard/Transylvania Chamber of Commerce
- Haywood County Chamber of Commerce
- Henderson County Chamber of Commerce
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- McDowell County Chamber of Commerce
Utilities and More
- Duke Energy
- Mission Hospital
- NC Driver’s License Offices
- NC State Board of Elections
- Park Ridge Health
- PSNC Energy (natural gas)
- Water/Sewer Services, Asheville
- Water/Sewer Services, Hendersonville
Good luck with your move
Good luck with your move to North Carolina. If you choose Western North Carolina, these local links may come in handy. At Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville, helping people is what matters most.
“Zack was amazing! We were nervous when we first met with him because we were so anxious to buy a house and he was the first mortgage lender we were meeting with. But from the minute we sat down, he made us feel at ease. He took the time to explain the whole process and every detail with us so we knew exactly what was going on. Once we were approved and found our house, he was on top of making sure everything was completed on time. He answered his phone right away to answer all of our million questions. He went above and beyond for us. When we were sitting at the closing table, we told him about a grievance we had with the cleanliness of the house. He immediately recommended a great cleaning service and gave us a gift card to use for the services. I have already recommended Zack to a friend that is looking to buy a house. If you are looking for a mortgage lender, look no further – he’s the best!”