Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville
Close on Time ~ Every Time
Why Choose an Independent Mortgage Lender?
Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville offers an alternative to big banks.
Getting approved for your first mortgage — or your fifth — is now more attainable than ever. That’s because you have more choices than ever before. The rise of independent mortgage lenders fills a growing need in every community in North Carolina and California.
You still need to find someone you can count on to help you through the mortgage process. Get to know Zachery “Zack” Adam of Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc., and you’ll have an important ally when you’re ready to buy your first house, a second home or an investment purchase.
Independent mortgage lenders are smaller and more flexible than most banks. While they have to conform to the same laws and regulations as banks, independent lenders often can handle mortgage loans that banks decline. Since you don’t have to pay more for this service, you win by getting another choice — and you can get into your new home at a competitive rate.
Take Advantage of Banks’ Reluctance
Ever since the “Crash of 2008,” banks have been reluctant to issue new mortgage loans, especially to first-time homebuyers. If you’ve been turned down for a mortgage or a refinance, you empathize with the painful confusion that follows. Fortunately, independent mortgage lenders have rushed in to fill the void.
If you’re shopping for a house and mortgage today, you have more choices than ever before. Independent mortgage lenders, like Prime Mortgage Lending, provide a full range of loan products and competitive rates. The most effective independent mortgage lenders work with you to get the best loan to fit your situation. Learn more about your mortgage loan options; schedule a face-to-face consultation with Prime Mortgage today. There’s no obligation.
The Problem with Banks
First, not all banks are difficult to work with, and sometimes a bank can provide you with the most appealing mortgage to suit your needs. Community banks, in particular, do a pretty good job of approving residential mortgages in their communities. But in general, banks have inherent disadvantages when it comes to residential mortgage loans. You might find that:
- Banks have very conservative loan programs. If your situation is a little bit unusual, the banks might not be willing to work with you.
- A bank’s mortgage process tends to be very slow and methodical. Even a process that ends in rejection can take months.
- As you might expect, banks require reams of paperwork.
- Banks are big businesses, and mortgages make up just one division in each institution. Unless you know the loan officers assigned to review your application, you don’t know the level of training and experience they bring to the table. Inexperienced loan officers can make mistakes inadvertently, but more importantly, they may not be able to find the best type of loan for you.
- It can be difficult to figure out all the bank fees and discern whether they are all necessary. You may see a loan origination fee, discount points, a lender credit and/or a lender-paid compensation fee. Always ask for explanations.
An independent mortgage lender keeps your loan application process simple.
The Advantage of Independent Mortgage Lenders
Independent lenders now compete with the big banks. A recent survey found that only 40 percent of the top wholesale lenders are banks. Here are several reasons to get your mortgage through an independent mortgage lender:
- Independent mortgage lenders, like Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville, have entered the mainstream for one simple reason: mortgage lending is all they do.
- They are full-service and have the experience and talent to get you the best deal on the best mortgage product.
- Independent lenders don’t rely on banks to get loans approved; they underwrite loans in-house with trained and dedicated underwriters.
- Because independent lenders tend to be smaller companies, they can act quickly, handle a variety of different homebuyers and close their loans in a timely manner (on average, in 30 days or less). Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville, in fact, stands behind its motto: “We close on time, every time.”
- Independent lenders are stable businesses with solid financial footing. They have the resources to handle the most difficult mortgage applications.
- Independent mortgage lenders maintain control over your application from the beginning to the end. That means they keep you informed of the loan process every step of the way.
- Because of all these advantages, the chances are better that an independent mortgage lender can find a mortgage loan to fit your situation.
A “Prime” Example
Begun in 2005, Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc. has expanded to become a multi-state business, licensed in California, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Kentucky, to name several. We’ve grown by offering great products and placing a priority on outstanding customer service. We don’t expect your trust; they want to earn it. Zack Adam of Prime Mortgage Lending of West Asheville believes in building relationships. He has made it his mission to help his neighbors and transplanted homebuyers buy a house in the robust mountain city of Asheville, NC. Everyone deserves a fair mortgage lender as much as an honest mechanic. If you’re thinking of buying a home in NC or CA, contact Zack to get the help you deserve. (He’s licensed in both states.)
It’s All About Customer Service
Zack has eight years experience in mortgage banking under his belt. He left his job at a big bank because he wasn’t able to service his clients to his satisfaction. He has since found a home with the independent mortgage lender, Prime Mortgage, Inc. He knows the value of good customer service. He spends time with you to learn what you need, what you’re looking for and what makes you happy. His goal is to educate, guide and assist you through the mortgage loan process — from pre-qualifying a first-time homebuyer to closing on your dream vacation home in the mountains.
Whether you want to buy a home in West Asheville, Fairview, Arden, Weaverville, Candler, Black Mountain, Waynesville or anywhere in North Carolina, Zack Adam of Prime Mortgage Lending, Inc., will work with you to get the best mortgage possible for you. And if he can’t, he’ll introduce you to someone who can help you. That’s the integrity he shows everyone.
“I direct anyone looking to buy a home to Zack at Prime Mortgage Lending. He has integrity and works hard for his clients. It’s a winning combination. He did an outstanding job for my re-finance. I’m so happy how it all went down, from the beginning to the end. Go to Zack FIRST!”
“Zach made a difficult situation of buying a house from out of state much easier. The complicated process was accomplished in a very short time – thanks for all your help!!”